- alexmo cosmetics GmbH is not certified organic
- alexmo cosmetics GmbH does NOT create formulations on demand, is NOT a contract filler and does NOT sell finished cosmetics; except for our certified mineral foundation and blush.
You can use the following payment methods in our online shop:
Our bank account details are:
alexmo-cosmetics GmbH, Handelshof 14a, 28816 Stuhr, Germany.
Account no.: 242 093 63 00 at the Oldenburgische Landesbank;
Bank code: 280 200 50
IBAN: DE66280200502420936300 / SWIFT-BIC: OLBODEH2XXX
If you would like to pay via PayPal, our PayPal payment address is: email@example.com
- amazon Pay
We generally ship with DHL Germany to the following countries:
Belgium, Denmark, France, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Poland, Czech Republic, Austria, Switzerland, Great Britain, Italy, Sweden, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Hungary, Bulgaria, Finland, Estland, Greece, Ireland, Portugal, Romania, Cyprus, Latvia, Croatia, Malta, Lithuania, Ukraine, Norway, Russia, Turkey, Georgia, Israel, China, Japan, South Korea, Taiwan, Singapore, India, United Arab Emirates, Australia, New Zealand.
For insurance reasons, shipping to the USA and Canada is not possible.
For English speakers, please send us your questions by e-mail.
Since your order is automatically transferred to the processing/shipping department, we are unfortunately no longer able to offer this service. The positive effect of this is that we can process the orders all the faster. We ask for your understanding.
If you notice this immediately after placing your order, you are welcome to send us an e-mail. We will then try to stop the processing and add the item. Please do not place a second order for this. Unfortunately, this is no longer possible at a later date.
You will automatically receive a delivery confirmation with the DHL tracking number to the e-mail address you provided in your order. You can use this to check the delivery progress yourself. If your parcel takes an unusually long time to be delivered, please send us an e-mail. We will take care of it.
If you are a commercial customer and require data sheets, we will be happy to provide them. The prerequisite here is your business registration or your tax identification number. We will be happy to set up access to the data sheets for you after you have placed an order.
Private individuals have no legal claim to data sheets. We also no longer provide them for a fee.
We do not offer a dealer discount. As you can see in the shop, we offer our raw materials at graduated prices.
Since we offer our raw materials in small quantities, we do not send samples. For samples, please contact the manufacturing industry.
Of course you have a 14-day right of return without giving reasons. In order to exercise your right of withdrawal, we would like to ask you to inform us by means of a clear declaration by letter, fax or e-mail of your decision to withdraw from this contract. You can use the model cancellation form for this purpose, which you will find in the attachment to your order confirmation.
alexmo cosmetics GmbH, Handelshof 14a, 28816 Stuhr, Germany
Please return the goods to us well packaged and with sufficient postage. We do not accept packages sent freight collect. As soon as we have received the goods again, we will refund the amount.
- Please do not even accept parcels that are already damaged on the outside, but refuse to accept them.
- If a product inside is damaged or has leaked, please write to us immediately. If possible with pictures. Then we can process your complaint immediately.
Mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- If an item has not been delivered, we would like to ask you to examine the packaging again carefully. We always wrap our bottles very well in paper so that everything arrives intact. All items in an order are scanned and only when the order is complete can the shipping label be printed. Therefore, the item should be in the package. If, contrary to expectations, the item is not found, we will of course send you a replacement. In this case, please send us an e-mail. After all, it would be a pity if the item accidentally ended up in the waste paper.
We only sell raw materials for the production of cosmetic products. They are NOT intended or suitable for consumption, ingestion or injection.
We try to avoid plastic as much as possible.
Our organic bags are made from biodegradable material and will completely decompose in industrial environments or home yard composting. (Including pressure seal)
We have also been using screw-top jars and amber glass bottles up to 250ml or 250g for some time now.